Saturday, May 19, 2007

Disclaimer

About The Blog

This is a Filipino blog by a Filipino bachelor. The topics on this blog will be rambling rants on Philippine education, Philippine outsourcing industry, TVET (technical vocational education and training) and ladderized education.

The blog also attempts to provide a satirical commentary on web site monetization, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and the Internet.

This blog will also touch on my fumbling attempts to move on with life at almost 40.

The Legally-Recycled Bachelor

You may be wondering why I have chosen "The Legally-Recycled Bachelor" as the blog title. It is really simple. It refers to how I regained my preferred civil status.

I may be putting a positive spin on things, but, hey, that is just the way I am. I think positively.

But I don't believe my blog will reflect this characteristic, though. Tough luck.

It is also almost certain that in spilling out my guts, the insightful reader will eventually understand why I am legally-recycled and, up until now, still a bachelor.

I do not promise to be logical, articulate, grammatically correct, insightful, intelligent and wise. Nor do I promise to be mature, respectful, politically correct and polite. I JUST CAN NOT.

I wouldn't be The Legally-Recycled Bachelor in the first place if I had some of those attributes, would I?

And depending on my mood, there will be visceral ejaculations that you may find inappropriate, mean and offensive. Should this happen, feel free to send an email or post a comment.

One thing I promise, should you happen to be disagreeable, I will try to be tolerant and understanding.

Just send me your picture, contact details and vicinity map so I can ask a neighbor to bring you flowers.

If not, then a picture will do. I'll have to ask another neighbor to just hex you.

I am sure you understand. After all, this is my blog.

No comments: