Sunday, June 3, 2007

The SEO Race is On!!!

I checked my anchor text "filipino bachelor" in Technorati last night. I was intrigued by some new blog posts that appeared. The posts were mainly keywords/keyword phrases, without articles, verbs or punctuation.

Stupidly curious, I clicked on what seemed interesting because keywords mainly had to do with "sex". A sex blog!!! I never got to read the blog because I was re-directed to Google's search page! Wow! Opening a new window, I entered the URL, but the blog could not be found. Same thing happened that has something to do with an "oil" blog.

Using Technorati, I checked "jnb web promotion" as search keyword phrase. These guys are quite popular, if somewhat controversial. Whadda you know, they had a new, uncategorized blog post that had to do with SEO, adsense, adword, Matt Cutts, etc. This time, I was able to get into the blog and see the post. The keyword rich post was mainly just that, pure keywords, plus 4 videos.

Now, guys, I know you wish to stay on top of the SERPs especially your clients. I understand that you also want to figure out Google's search engine update, for The Color of Money.

Now, guys, let us be reasonable here. I am new to SEO and blogging. Two weeks into blogging, I found a space for myself. I am #1 out of 587,000 results. Compared to the 124 Million results for SEO, not really a competitive niche. But, it is my space at this point. Can't you guys just let me enjoy my ranking for the moment, let us say, for the next 3 decades?

In other words, get the fuck out of my cyber estate!!! Please?

Someone out there, hopefully a natural born female might be looking for a Filipino bachelor who will appreciate my kind of humor, wit and imagined good looks.

For a pet. Ok?

If you were negatively or positively affected while reading this post,
please tag me. . Thanks!


The author is a management consultant for technical, vocational education and training (TVET). He started The Legally-Recycled Bachelor blog as part of product research on search engine optimization and marketing. He is a Filipino bachelor with two children. His wonderful children reside in the USA with their mother.


NOTE: Just in case some Googlers happen to pass by, you might want to check these. I had to do some "modifications to my computer" after visiting these sites.

http://rt47506.blogspot.com/
http://rt11922.blogspot.com/
http://jnbwebpromotion.info/free-seosearch-engine-optimizationadsenseblogweb-traffic-courseseoadsense-seo-videos/

If you're like me, just an ordinary computer user, it is not worth the trouble checking.

Trust me on this.

No comments: