Tuesday, June 14, 2011

E-Loading Business

A female friend from way back invited me to attend a business opportunity presentation. My first question was, "Multi-Level yan ano?" She just replied that I should attend and check out for myself. Unable to say no, I attended the presentation which was held at Robinson's Galleria Corporate Offices.

My initial suspicion turned out to be correct. The business opportunity was a multi-level marketing scheme involving electronic loads.

Not wanting to turn down a female friend, I enrolled in the retailer scheme. I reasoned that my consumption of e-load will be enough to recover my investment of Php250.00 in a year's time.

I get an average of 10% discount on e-loads as an e-load retailer. And I have a captive market, my mother who just loves to send SMS to her friends.

No comments: